Our commitment to privacy
Your privacy and security are our priority, committing ourselves, therefore, to treating your personal data within the strictly necessary, keeping you always informed of the handlings we perform and their respective purposes.
We guarantee that the processing of your personal data is done in accordance with the best practices in the field of security and personal data protection, which will allow us to provide a better service. We are committed to demanding the same level of privacy and security to the entities that we hire, in certain situations, for the processing of your personal data.
We treat your personal data transparently, ensuring that we provide the best services, as well as the disclosure of our offers, in conditions that may be advantageous for you. We want to deserve your trust and to feel that your personal data is safe with us since we will always be committed to protecting your privacy, and we assume with great seriousness and commitment our responsibilities in the protection of your personal data.
How to contact the person in charge of protecting your personal data?
The person in charge of protecting your personal data may be contacted by the following means: or in
What categories of data do we deal with?
We are committed to handle the strictly necessary personal data to provide our services, with the highest quality and transparency.
We treat the following categories of personal data:
• Customer Data - full name and tax identification number - when you purchase our products or services;
• Client identification data - full or abbreviated name, address, telephone, email,
• Customer data for home deliveries - name, address, zip code, telephone number, email address, purchase details - when you request home delivery of the purchase made;
• Data used to subscribe to the newsletter - name and email address, personal interests and declared preferences regarding the transmission of the contents of the newsletters - when subscribing or carrying out the subscription management of the newsletter.
• Data collected through cookies - browsing data in the access to our website, circumstances of access made (such as, but not limited to: browser used, device, IP address) and identification for personalization of experience on our webpage of proposals presentation of commercial value - when you browse our website.
• Services provided - name, address, telephone, email, service identification
Why do we handle your personal data?
• We treat your personal data with the following objectives:
• Transaction management - for the issuance of invoices for the acquisition of goods and / or services;
• Marketing and direct marketing - to inform you about news and offers that may be of your interest;
• Management of websites users or mobile applications or other digital platforms - to allow you to interact with us and make online transactions.
• Home deliveries - to be able to proceed with the delivery of your purchases at your home;
• Record of contacts made in customer service - to maintain a constructive management of customer service contacts in our contact center, thus guaranteeing quality and continuous improvement in the individualized and collective relationship we maintain with our Clients;
• Service management - so we can provide the service you have hired us to.
How do we keep your Personal Data safe?
We have a diversity of information security measures, as well as the best national and international practices to protect your personal data, including technological controls, administrative, technical, physical and procedural measures that guarantee the protection of your personal data, preventing its misuse, access and unauthorized disclosure, loss, undue or inadvertent alteration or unauthorized deletion. We assume, in terms of information security, the same commitment to continuous improvement for which we are guided in our daily activity.
Among others, we highlight the following measures:
i. - Restricted access to your personal data only by those who need it for the purposes we have previously proposed;
ii. - Storage and transfer of personal data only in a secure manner;
iii. - Protection of information systems through devices that prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
iv. - Implementation of mechanisms that guarantee the protection of integrity and the quality of your personal data;
v. - Permanent monitoring of information systems, with the aim of preventing, detecting and preventing the improper use of your personal data;
vi. - Redundancy of storage equipment, processing and communication of personal data to avoid availability loss.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
We only keep your personal data for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the aforementioned objectives, within the legal limits:
i. Transaction management - legal term of 10 years;
ii. Customer management in loyalty programs - 3 years, starting from the last interaction: account creation, transactions, information management of personal data, participation in campaigns related to the loyalty program.
iii. Marketing and direct marketing - 3 years from the last transaction, interaction or identified access;
iv. Management of users of websites, mobile applications or other digital platforms - 3 years after the last access;
v. Home deliveries - 2 years;
vi. Guarantees and after-sales support - 2 years or equal to the warranty period if this is longer;
vii. Registration and proof of transactions for distance contracts - 6 months after the effective term of the contract;
viii. Customer Service - 3 years since the last service: claims, suggestions, requests for information, other Customer requests.
ix. Service management - 2 years since the last service.
How can you exercise your Personal Data protection rights?
As a general rule, the owner of the personal data has the following rights in terms of data protection: right of access, right of rectification, right of suppression, right of limitation, portability right, right of opposition and right not to be subject to automated decisions.
In cases where you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw it at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, you must do so through the following means:
We will proceed to a careful analysis of your requests, assessing their legitimacy and relevance, committing ourselves to respond at the appropriate time.
If you need, you can also submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AGPD).